Saturday, September 21, 2013

In With The New

So now that i'm all out of road bikes it time for a worthy replacement. I knew i wanted carbon, I loved my Giant, so a new current TCR advance was always a good option. The only issue was their sizing, my old Giant was a Medium, and with my long legs, I had to have a lot of drop unless i wanted a bunch of spacers. The size up, Giants M/L was technically more like a 56cm frame, but its tops tube was 57cm, that was longer then i prefer. Their 2014 TCR Advance 1 was a great setup. A beautiful baby blue with new Force 22. 


I was really set on that bike. I really thought that would be my next one. But then I demoed a DI2 bike, and I was sold. I ended up getting a pretty decent deal on a Cannondale SuperSix EVO. I came equipped with Ultegra DI2.




The stock bike is pretty well setup. But I know I wanted to make a few changes. First upgrade was the new Cannondale Hollowgram Spidering.


No comments:

Post a Comment