Saturday, September 21, 2013


Out With The Old

I sold my road bikes!                                                       
I recently decide to sell both my Cervelo Soloist and my Giant TCR advance, to finally get a NEW new bike. First to go was the Soloist:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             


Then finally, and it was a hard one to let go of, I sold the Giant. Had this bike for a long time, and its served me well.                                                                                                                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment