Saturday, April 30, 2011

Giant Frame

So i finally upgraded my road bike. Got a Giant TCR advance ISP frame.



It was a pretty good deal off ebay. The guy built it up as a singlespeed, with Sugino 75s and a ZEN racing ring, plus a single speed conversion kit on a set of Mavic Aksium wheels. So after i sell off all the parts i will end up with a pretty cheap, really nice frame.



So obviously this is not what the frame looked like originally, it was professionally repainted. I think the logo-less look defintely hightlights the shaping. The frame originally looked like this:



After some minor issues with getting a braze on derailleur and finding the right hanger for it, i put my Ultegra SL group from my Trek on it. I think it looks pretty awesome. Ninja bike!



No comments:

Post a Comment