Thursday, July 23, 2009

GT SOLD

Sold that GT frame i had. Ended up selling it to someone in Norman, Oklahoma. Sold for $725 shipped, after paypal fees and shipping that's just over $650. So I made $450 off it, pretty sweet!
Hopefully I can make some more deals like this in the future.

So I should be building up a new Track bike soon. Looking for a frame right now. I would love a BareKnuckle or an Alien. But I might end up getting a Surly Steamroller, IRO mark V, or maybe a Soma Rush. Depends on what i can find a good deal on.

I'm not sure if i will end up buying components for it, I might use some of the component I got in that EBay deal i talked about in a previous post. But those are really nice, i don't really need anything that nice. And it would probably get stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment